Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Little Tour of My Brain, Part 23 - Christmas Cakes and Pastries.

Last May I did a post called  A Little Tour of My Brain, Part 19 - Cakes, Cookies, and Pastries. Here is the Christmas edition of that post. All of the photographs were taken at Thrifty Foods at Colwood Corners. I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves. I don't know why I like looking at desserts but I do. Enjoy a calorie free dessert course.

I love the colours, decoration, and shapes of these cheesecakes and pastries.

More pastries and cheesecakes.

"Petite Pastries".

More "Petite Pastries".

Small cakes and fruit tarts.

Tarts, bars, and mini cakes.

Mini cheesecakes, tortes, and flans.

Big cheesecakes and mini cheesecakes.

More cheesecakes, including chocolate cheesecake.

No comments: